We couldn't be happier with the way our wedding day turned out. If you don't have the patience to click through our entire album, check out the highlight reel below for a sampling of some of our greatest hits.
- TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS - Conversations are made incredibly clear with the Jabra Elite 65t true wireless earbuds that feature 4-microphone technology and are proven to deliver superior call performance.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL BLUETOOTH EARBUDS – The integrated controls let you answer calls, adjust the volume or pause music with just the touch of a button. Plus, they are IP55 rated with a 2-year warranty against water and dust (registration required).
- PERSONALIZE YOUR SOUND - Whether you’re using these as Apple earbuds, Samsung earbuds or more, you can listen to your music the way you want to hear it, by personalizing your sound on the Jabra Sound+ app. Earbuds are Apple and Android compatible.
- NO AUDIO DROPOUTS – With our excellent record of connectivity, you can take calls and listen to music without worry of audio dropouts. Plus, external ambient sound keeps you aware of surroundings and a Background noise filter delivers crisp, clear calls.
- UP TO 15 HOURS OF USE – With up to 5 hours of battery on a single charge, and up to 15 hours in total with the included pocket-friendly charging case, your listening needs are met from the start of the day, to its end with these earbuds.
Plain and simple, these things just work.
After destroying my Apple AirPods by accidentally dropping them into a bucket of melted ice keeping my beer cold in the Cayman Islands, I needed a replacement. The pods just never felt good in my ears and didn't do that great of a job blocking out external noise. More importantly, they always seem to fall out of my ears when I fall asleep on a plane. That in and of itself is a deal breaker for anyone that can barely fit in plane seats let alone crawl underneath them when everyone is trying to exit the plane.
My favorite feature of these headphones has to be that they can connect to multiple devices at the same time without any special setup. I have a phone for work, a personal phone, and a laptop that I use for making video calls. When I'm at my desk I usually have one of these headphones in at all times as a result.
One of the best gifts we've given over the years has to be the iRobot Roomba vacuum. This robot has made sure that giving the gift of a vacuum is no longer a no-no. Kris got one for Kayla as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago and it has paid for itself a hundred times over. In an effort to help others learn from our mistakes, we recommend not waiting until year two of ownership before replacing the filters. Link to refills: https://amzn.to/2Pl0UZ8
Link to latest and greatest version of the Roomba robot vacuum: https://amzn.to/2JrH7n6
For some reason Kris has acquired a healthy number of beachy short-sleeved shirts made from materials that simply take a beating if thrown in the normal wash.
Also, dry-cleaning in NYC can be a pain in the ass or just plain expensive. In a pinch these bad boys come in super handy.
When you don't have the luxury of dropping off and picking up get yourself the dryel at home dry cleaning kit. In a nutshell, take a few garments and throw them in the dryel bag along with a dryel sheet. Run for 30-40 minutes in the dryer, and boom... clean clothes. We go through at least one box of refills per month.
A huge thank you to everyone who found our photo booth at the wedding. This is the closest thing we have to a scrapbook of our special day. Hats off to our friends at VOX DJs for helping out with this.